Hello my name is Mrs. Ronda Beck and I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year! For the last 21 years I have been a stay at home mom caring for my family. Previous to that I taught kindergarten in District 118 in Belleville at Abraham Lincoln School as well as 2nd grade PSR for 6 years. I am also the Little Flowers Girls club Coordinator for our parish. My husband Danny and I are parishioners of Holy Childhood along with our seven children. All of our children have attended HCS and I am a 1987 graduate. Our oldest, Bridget, is a junior at Magdalen College in NH. Isaac is a sophomore at St. Louis University. Tommy is a junior at MHS. Annelise is a sophomore at MHS. Jordan is in 7th, Luke is in 5th, and MaryGrace is in 2nd all at HCS. My hobbies include singing at mass, watching and playing sports with my kids, and scrapbooking. I am passionate about sharing my faith and love of Jesus with my own children and now my little pre-k friends!
Please feel free to message me on Class DoJo or call me after school with any questions or info you need to share with me. I pray that by working together we can have a wonderful school year for your child!
Mrs. Ronda Beck
- Wed. Oct. 21st = Parent Teacher Conferences via phone
- Wed. Oct. 21st = Picture Retakes
- Thurs. Oct. 22nd = 11:30am dismissal; NO SCHOOL LUNCH; NO AFTER CARE; Parent Teacher Conferences via phone
- Fri. Oct. 23rd = NO SCHOOL
- Wed. Nov. 11th = NO SCHOOL; Veteran’s Day
- Fri. Nov. 20th = Spirit wear; wear blue & gold with jeans
- Tues. Nov. 24th = 11:30am dismissal
- Wed. Nov. 25th – Sun. Nov. 29th = NO SCHOOL; Thanksgiving Break
- Thurs. Dec. 3rd & Fri. Dec. 4th = Santa’s Kottage; more info to come
- Fri. Dec. 18th = 11:30 DISMISSAL; NO lunch offered or AFTER CARE!
- Sat. Dec. 19th – Sun. Jan. 3rd = NO SCHOOL: Christmas Break
- Continue to learn ABC patterns
- Continue to practice making tally marks
- Work on 1:1 correspondence
- Continue to learn about the #3
- Thank God for giving us ears and eyes
- Learn about the Eucharist, our faith family and Fatima
- Jesus’s many friends
- Learn all about the Letter Ff; what it looks like, how it sounds & words that begin with it.
- Learn the Letter Ff action song
- Work on Letter Recognition for Letter Ff
- Continue to practice tracing and writing our names
Learn about weight- using feathers