Hi and welcome to my page! My name is Anna Wolfe and I’m a life-long resident of Mascoutah. I attended Holy Childhood School K-8th grade and have wonderful memories here! I have a bachelor’s in Elementary Education from McKendree University and am excited to begin my journey and career here at HCS.
My husband Kyle and I have a 2.5 year old daughter, Hallie, and another little bundle on the way! Hallie is full of energy and keeps me running, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
I look forward to the many memories I’ll be making with my current and future students here at HCS. Looking forward to a fantastic year!
- Friday, Oct. 6th- No School- Diocesan Teacher Convention
- Monday, Oct. 9th- No School- Columbus Day
- Friday, Oct. 20th- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Thursday, Oct. 26th – Parent/Teacher Conferences (3:30-7:00pm)
- Friday, Oct. 27th- 11:30am dismissal (No Bus Service). Parent/Teacher Conferences (12:30-4:00pm)
- Monday, Oct. 30th- Mrs. Wolfe’s classroom Halloween Party (9:30-10:30am)
- Learned all about the letter Dd. What it looks like and what sound it makes.
- Children had to identify upper or lowercase Dd’s during morning circle time by coming up to the board and circling them with a marker.
- Read “My d book” and learned new words that began with the letter Dd.
- Children had to differentiate between lowercase d’s and b’s.
- Played with dominoes.
- Practiced tracing upper and lowercase Dd’s.
- Also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.