Hi and welcome to my page! My name is Anna Wolfe and I’m a life-long resident of Mascoutah. I attended Holy Childhood School K-8th grade and have wonderful memories here! I have a bachelor’s in Elementary Education from McKendree University and am excited to begin my journey and career here at HCS.
My husband Kyle and I have a 2.5 year old daughter, Hallie, and another little bundle on the way! Hallie is full of energy and keeps me running, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
I look forward to the many memories I’ll be making with my current and future students here at HCS. Looking forward to a fantastic year!
- Tuesday, March 13th- Spring Pictures-students may dress out of uniform.
- Monday, March 26-28- NO BUS Service
- March 29th- April 2nd- Easter Break
- Learned all about the letter Ww. What it looks like and it’s sound.
- Children had to identify upper or lowercase Ww’s during morning circle time by coming up to the board and circling them with a marker.
- Read “My w book” and learned new words that began with the letter Ww.
- Read the story of Jonah and the Whale.
- Made a wig.
- Did a watermelon glyph. Children had to use good listening ears to completely their glyph.
- Also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.