Hi and welcome to my page! My name is Anna Wolfe and I’m a life-long resident of Mascoutah. I attended Holy Childhood School K-8th grade and have wonderful memories here! I have a bachelor’s in Elementary Education from McKendree University and am excited to begin my journey and career here at HCS.
My husband Kyle and I have a 2.5 year old daughter, Hallie, and another little bundle on the way! Hallie is full of energy and keeps me running, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
I look forward to the many memories I’ll be making with my current and future students here at HCS. Looking forward to a fantastic year!
- Friday, Dec. 15th- Dress down for $1.00- Christmas sweater
- Wednesday, Dec. 20th- Mrs. Wolfe’s Christmas Party (9:30-10:30am)
- December 20th- January 3rd- Christmas Vacation
- Thursday, Jan. 4th- Classes resume
- Learned all about the letter Mm. What it looks like and learned the sound it makes.
- Children had to identify upper or lowercase Mm’s during morning circle time by coming up to the board and circling them with a marker.
- Read “My m book” and learned new words that began with the letter Mm.
- Sorted upper and lowercase Mm’s.
- Preparing parent Christmas gifts.
- Retold the story of Christmas each day to find out what happens next in our story books.
- Also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.