My name is Jody Cozzi, and I have lived in Mascoutah for 6 yrs. My family loves Mascoutah so much that my husband retired from the AF, and we continue to live in this fabulous community! This is my fourth year teaching at HCS. I have four children, Melanie, Cas, Avery, and Leo. Avery and Leo attend HCS, and my older two children go to MHS. Dixie, our 4 yr old dog, is also a part of our family. I feel so very blessed to teach at HCS! Students are incredible and there’s no place I’d rather be!
- Friday, August 25th HC Parish Fish Fry & Live Music; 4:30pm
- Saturday, August 26th HC Parish Picnic; 4:00pm Mass
- Thursday, September 7th HOPE (Parents Club) Meeting; 6:30pm in cafeteria (Babysitting available) Join the HOPE Facebook page for lots of info!
- Friday, Sept. 8th Skating Party sponsored by HOPE 5:30-7:30
We are learning all about being in Preschool! It takes hard work to learn so many new things, but with these smart children, it’ll be a breeze!
Here’s what we are focusing on for the next few weeks:
- Walking in a straight line-following the person in front of us
- Names of new friends in class
- Listening during story time, circle and calendar time
- Sharing with our new friends
Here’s what we are focusing on all year:
- Number Recognition (1-10)
- Uppercase recognition (Review of letters)
- Colors and Shapes (Review of shapes/colors)
- Writing our names (please also work on this at home)
- Fine Motor and Gross Motor Skills
- How to hold our pencils, crayons, scissors, and markers (also work on this at home)
- Learning the days of the week/months of the year
You can also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 3 Year Olds.