What kind of returns will my child receive from an education at Holy Childhood School?
- Your child receives a superior academic education as indicated by the performance of our students while they are here and when they move on to high school and college.
- Your child receives a dynamic faith-based education that permeates every single class. In addition, your child plans and participates in daily prayer, weekly liturgies (Mass each week), and many other faith-based service opportunities.
- Your child receives a vibrant co-curricular experience as evidenced in such programs as Junior Beta Honor Society and the Science/Math Team.
- Your child receives additional extra-curricular advantages through excellent sports programs in baseball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and track.
In understanding these values, you still may need a plan to finance tuition at Holy Childhood. The following is a review of the 2018-2019 tuition at Holy Childhood as well as the financial options available to you.
Some options available to pay your tuition
- Option # 1: You can pay in full by June 30 for K thru 8 or by August 1 for Preschool and receive a 5% discount on your tuition.
- Option # 2: Unless you clearly feel that you will not be eligible, you should apply for tuition assistance. We provide a confidential tuition assistance service (TAS) in which we encourage everyone to participate. This service, which utilizes Smart Tuition Aid, allows many families in our school to receive reduced, and in some cases, exempted tuition rates. It is not based on income alone, but the entire family’s situation. A copy of the application can be obtained by contacting the school office at (618) 566-2922.
- Option # 3: You can also choose to pay monthly under our payment plan of 12 months for Kindergarten through 8th Grade and 10 months for Pre-school. The first payment for Kindergarten through 8th Grade is due June 15 prior to the start of school and the final payment is due May 15 near the end of the school year. The first payment for Pre-school is due August 1 prior to the start of school and the final payment is due May 1 near the end of the school year. This is the most popular option at our school. 75% of our families choose the payment plan.
Frequently Asked Financial Questions
Financial assistance is based upon your family’s income, number of dependents and any extenuating circumstances; therefore, no specific dollar amount automatically qualifies your family. Financial assistance awards vary depending on your family’s financial situation.
Once you have completed the necessary financial assistance application and a third party provider has analyzed this information, the school office will inform you of any award you may be eligible to receive. This notification occurs soon after the school has the information necessary to determine an award.
No. The registration fee is non-refundable.
For students in K through 8, you will receive a 5% discount if your tuition is paid in full by June 30 prior to the school year. For Preschool students, you will receive a 5% discount if your tuition is paid in full by August 1 prior to the school year.
Yes. At Holy Childhood School we encourage our families to share their experiences and benefits with prospective students and their families.
Any currently enrolled family who refers a family and that family has at least one child who registers and attends any grade Kindergarten through Grade 8 at Holy Childhood School, the referring party will receive a $100.00 deduction from their tuition and fees bill.
In some cases the family’s financial situation changes during the school year. In these cases, the family is encouraged to speak with the principal.
The pastor, principal, and tuition assistance committee at Holy Childhood School want to be a support to you in this process of financing our school’s tuition. We want to make sure that you have investigated and understand every option available to you. If you have any questions, please contact the school at (618) 566-2922 or email your questions to email@example.com.
One last thought to leave you with regarding financing an education at Holy Childhood School. Things that we purchase for our children come and go, but the gifts of quality academics, stimulating faith formation, and high self-esteem they receive at Holy Childhood School last a lifetime. Give them that gift!