My name is Judy Schneider, and I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year. I am a lifetime resident of Mascoutah and both my husband, Tom, and I are Holy Childhood Alumni. We have been married for 22 years and have three amazing daughters: Maddie 20, Ellie 16, and Katie 12.
Up until our preschool program started in the fall of 2008, I had been a stay at home mom for 9 years. Prior to that I taught 3rd and 4th grade at Shiloh School and then taught two years in 1st grade at Laverna Evans in O’Fallon. I had always said that if and when I was ready to return to the classroom, it would have to be either teaching part time as a preschool teacher or at Holy Childhood where my daughters attend; and now I have both! I couldn’t be more excited to begin this tenth year of our preschool program.
- Thurs. March 22nd = $1 to wear green
- Mon. March 26th– Wed. March 28th = WE HAVE SCHOOL; but NO BUS SERVICE!
- Thurs. March 29th – Mon. April 2nd = NO SCHOOL; Easter Break
- Thurs. April 5th = HOPE Meeting; 6:30pm in the cafeteria
- Thurs. April 12th= $1 to wear Spring colors
- Thurs. May 3rd = HOPE Meeting; 6:30pm in the cafeteria
- Wed. May 9th = LAST DAY of Pre-K; regular dismissal
Week of March 5th, 2018 …
THIS WEEK WE WILL…
- Learn all about the Letter Vv; what it looks like, how it sounds & words that begin with it
- Identify and sort Letter Uu & Letter Vv pictures
- Letter Vv letter recognition
- Letter Vv letter formation
- Recognize & name upper & lowercase Vv’s
- Work on number identification for #’s 1-6
- Work on number formation for numbers #’s 1-6
- Learn about ABB patterns
Social Studies / Science
- Learn all about volcanoes
- Conduct a volcano Science experiment
- Learn all about vegetables
- Have a guest speaker talk with us about Dental Health
You can also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.