My name is Judy Schneider, and I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year. I am a lifetime resident of Mascoutah and both my husband, Tom, and I are Holy Childhood Alumni. We have been married for 25 years and have three amazing daughters: Maddie 22, Ellie 19, and Katie 16.
Up until our preschool program started in the fall of 2008, I had been a stay at home mom for 9 years. Prior to that I taught 3rd and 4th grade at Shiloh School and then taught two years in 1st grade at Laverna Evans in O’Fallon. I had always said that if and when I was ready to return to the classroom, it would have to be either teaching part time as a preschool teacher or at Holy Childhood where my daughters attend; and now I have both! I couldn’t be more excited to begin this thirteenth year of our preschool program.
- Wed. May 19th = LAST DAY of school for Pre-K!
Week of May 3rd – 7th, 2021
THIS WEEK WE WILL…
- Learn about the letter Zz; what it looks like, how it sounds & words that begin with it
- Learn the Letter Zz action song
- Write the Room
- Learn all about the #10; how to write it, where it is on the number line, drawing objects & tally marks
- Continue to learn about ABC patterns
- Work on number identification for #’s 1-6
- Work on putting the teen numbers in the correct order
- Learn about Zacchaeus
- Thank God for our Moms
- Thank God for Mary
- Learn more about Jesus’ friends
- Learn all about the Zoo
- Continue to “read” our color word
You can also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.