My name is Judy Schneider, and I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year. I am a lifetime resident of Mascoutah and both my husband, Tom, and I are Holy Childhood Alumni. We have been married for 25 years and have three amazing daughters: Maddie 24, Ellie 20, and Katie 17.
Up until our preschool program started in the fall of 2008, I had been a stay at home mom for 9 years. Prior to that I taught 3rd and 4th grade at Shiloh School and then taught two years in 1st grade at Laverna Evans in O’Fallon. I had always said that if and when I was ready to return to the classroom, it would have to be either teaching part time as a preschool teacher or at Holy Childhood where my daughters attend; and now I have both! I couldn’t be more excited to begin this fourteenth year of our preschool program.
- Tues. May 17th = Special Person’s Day; see Mrs. Yarber’s email from the May “Beacon” for details
- Fri. May 20th = School Picnic
- Mon. May 23rd = “Thanks for Helping Me Grow” fun time with parents; 1:30 – 2:30pm
- Mon. May 23rd = LAST DAY of Pre-K!
Friday, May 13th, 2022
The next 6 days we will….
- Continue to work in our “My Pre-K Year in Review” books we are making
- Continue to learn about the #10
- Continue to learn about ABB patterns
- Thank God for all that we’ve been given
- Thank God for our Moms & Dads
You can also learn more here with the ABC’s of Holy Childhood Preschool 4 Year Olds.